Friday, June 13, 2008

Revive life Limited addition Print!!!


Hey everyone, here is a new print!!! I was sitting at my computer and noticed a bird singing outside the window. The thing that I thought was weird was how he was just singing as it was a dark and dreary late spring day. It was almost like it didnt have a care in the world, and wanted everyone to know that. So I thought about pollution and how each day that bird's life gets more and more polluted, and yet it is still optimistic about life. If everyone on this earth thought about the earth like I did for that moment in seeing that bird, maybe that would help in reviving life around us. Do your part, even the small things help, This little creature gave me a positive outlook into what so often is a very grim place to be!!!

Mahalo,

salt. Clothing.





ohhh yeah prints at the shop and its 16x20 for only 18.99





you know you want one...come on I know you do!!!!











No comments: